sometimes i wonder how it feels to be that close to someone.
1. Never apologize for acting on your instincts.
Listening to your body then taking action on what you hear is the hallmark of heroic people.
2. Never apologize for all the tears you’ve cried.
Crying cleanses the soul. Shoot for once a month. Even if it’s just a brief mist at a tender moment in a sad movie.
3. Never apologize for anything in your resume/portfolio.
If you feel the need to do so, it probably doesn’t belong in there in the first place.
4. Never apologize for asking for what you need.
The answer to every question you DON’T ask is always no.
5. Never apologize for asking questions.
When you stop asking questions, you don’t just run out of answers you run out of hope.